New Jersey Interior Designers
Your home is supposed to be your own private palace, your refuge from the world. If you aren’t happy with how your home looks on the inside or outside, it can seriously detract from your everyday enjoyment of your space. You deserve a home you can feel proud of, a home that fits your personal tastes. The experienced New Jersey interior designers of Interior Excellence can help you get there.
At Interior Excellence, we’re not like other New Jersey interior designers. Not only are we set apart by over three decades of practical, real-world design experience — we also focus on providing all of our clients with maximum convenience and quality before, during, and after a project. We’ll help you choose your materials, assemble the plans and blueprints, walk you through which projects have the best return on investment (ROI), take care of necessary permits and paperwork, and even clean up when we’re finished so you can start enjoying your home makeover immediately.
To schedule a free estimate and learn more about how our team can help, call Myles Albert at (908) 218-0200 today. It’s never too late or too early to start making your house, your home.
Why Choose Us for Your NJ Interior Design Project?
- We focus on you and your home — exclusively. As long as we are working with a client, we devote 100% of our time, resources, and energy to that client, and that client only. We won’t diminish your project by taking on another one until all of our work with you is done to your satisfaction. When you work with us, you can feel confident you’re always getting our full focus and attention: no mix-ups, no scheduling conflicts, and no headaches.
- We are a one-stop shop. When it comes to remodeling, renovating, or designing the interior of a home, the hiring process can be a hassle, forcing people to hire one subcontractor after another. Subcontractors don’t always agree, which can also make continuity a nightmare. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could consolidate all of your design needs in one place, on one project, for one price? That’s exactly what Interior Design offers. As a general contractor, we will take care of all of your needs, from start to finish. Since we handle every aspect of your project, you never have to worry about issues with timing or confusing conflicting opinions.
- We walk you through the entire process. Some interior designers simply enter a home, do what they think will look good, and leave the client to deal with the after-effects. As far as we’re concerned, that’s not really completing the job. At Interior Excellence, we will work with you through the design process from the very beginning. We will talk to you about what your aesthetic and functional goals are for a space, go shopping with you for the perfect fixtures and materials, pass on our business discounts, and help to educate you about the sort of long-term maintenance that will come with your new additions once we’re finished.
- We take care of the paperwork for you. Building requires permits, and those permits don’t materialize by themselves. They have to be filled out and filed properly for construction to begin, which can present a confusing hassle to homeowners unfamiliar with their rules and stipulations. Interior Excellence will take care of the permits, so you can rest assured that your home improvement work has been officially sanctioned — without having to wade through piles of legalese yourself.
- We have multiple specialties. Some interior designers only know how to remodel or renovate a single type of room. In the worst-case scenario, they could even damage other rooms they aren’t familiar with. At Interior Excellence, we have multiple specialties: kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. If you’re looking to improve more than one (or maybe even all three), we can accommodate all of your diverse home improvement needs. Plus, our multi-disciplinary approach means we understand how changes to one room will affect the other areas of your house.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate on Your Renovations
You might want to improve your home to boost its sale value. Perhaps you want to improve the functionality of a cramped, difficult space. Or, maybe you just want a space to look a little nicer. Whatever your New Jersey home needs — Interior Excellence can provide it. We work with a wide range of budgets and are prepared to tackle projects great and small, including:
Contact us online for a free in-home estimate, or call Myles at (908) 218-0200 for a consultation.